Friday, April 22, 2011

Week 13

As this project is wrapping up, I am focused more on tying up loose ends and asking for critiques and advice from interested parties.  Since the art collection has never had an artist whose artworks where so closely tied to a written form of expression, there is no clear-cut template to follow.  Still, I am trying to make every attempt to follow the standards of institutional finding aids and documentation as that will make my work clearer to the people I am working with as well as the end user.
I have a working draft of the finding aid and after an close proofing, it will given to my supervisor for comments and a consultation appointment with the Manuscripts department concerning appendices dealing with Manuscripts materials. 
Hopefully next week, I will be able to make final drafts and wrap up some of the aspect of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment